Registration is open!
Through the Lens of Autism: Exploring Priority Areas and Building Support for Everyday Challenges
Through research and experience we have learned that implementing the right tools can help us be better supporters for people on the autism spectrum. But what are those tools? How do you know what the needs are so you can begin to gather effective resources? This year’s ODP training needs survey asked you to share the top areas of need that people on the autism spectrum experience. As a response to the survey, this seminar will provide a deeper look into a variety of priority areas including communication, mental health, online safety, and family systems that impact everyday life. We will invite you to join in the conversation and share your experiences, successes, and resources. Together we will expand our understanding of key challenges that people are facing and brainstorm multiple ways to provide effective and meaningful supports.
Please join us on one of the dates listed below:
Wednesday, April 12, 2023, from 9:30 AM – 1:30 PM
Monday, April 24, 2023, from 11:30 AM – 3:30 PM
How to Register:
1. Click on the link: https://www.myodp.org/course/view.php?id=2155
2. Log-in to your account. If you do not have an account, you can create one for free.
3. Complete the demographics form.
4. Select the “Microsoft Teams” link for the date you wish to attend and enter your name and email to register.
- An email confirmation will be sent from: email@example.com
If you have questions, please contact ODP at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “ASD Seminar.”