MAX seeks to be the leading association of human service providers in the counties of Bucks, Chester, Delaware and Montgomery by supporting them to secure the necessary resources to fulfill their individual missions.
· Assists members in educating elected officials about issues of importance.
· Keeps members aware of impactful legislative action.
· Works with government officials as stakeholders in the development and implementation of policies.
· Increases awareness of both staff and consumers of the importance of civic engagement and voting.
· Discusses, educates, strategizes and develops best practices for members in the provision of behavioral health services.
· Collaborates with other organizations to advocate for best practices
Plans and organizes the annual MAX conference
· Discusses, educates, strategizes and develops best practices for members in the provision of ID/DD provision of services
· Collaborates with other organization to advocate for best practices.
· Assists members in developing strategies to attract and retain qualified personnel and to enhance the image of the ID and behavioral health fields as viable careers.